internetworkers - Re: holi-daze

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: holi-daze
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:00:39 -0500 (EST)

i personally love the coffee house idea. there are several to choose from
locally and all nice including those mentioned so far. i'd hold driade til
warmer weather when we can truely appreciate its beautiful location.
artist's escape has a good patio overlooking rosemary street, foster's
market has stuffed sofas etc in the front (and a good ice cream place
next door). silk road has that great turkish feel that breeds intrigue.
cupa joe isn't bad at either location.

Paul Jones
"We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
pjones AT MetaLab.unc.edu voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071