internetworkers - Re: meeting nights

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Thomas <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: meeting nights
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 01:07:04 -0500

I also prefer Thursdays -- us traveling types are a little more likely to
be around towards the end of the week.

BTW, if there are any avid chess players out there, there is a chess lecture
followed
by several hours of speed chess at Skylight Exchange in Chapel Hill Wednesday
nights -- my
other reason for preferring Thursday nights.