internetworkers - Missing Information

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Douglas C. Nelson" <dcnelson AT ipass.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Missing Information
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 05:45:41 -0800

Contact Information for the Group:

I had a wonderful time last night, enjoyed meeting some of you and hope
to meet the more of you soon. I was wondering if you would post the
attendees list for last nights meeting. Like a dope, I did not get the
contact information of those that were at my table.

To add a face to this note: I was the guy in the gray jacket, black
shirt, senior systems architect from KOZ.com.

Thanks
Doug

919.961.0253

  • Missing Information, Douglas C. Nelson, 12/10/1999