internetworkers - reminder: Tonight!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: reminder: Tonight!
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 14:31:15 -0500

Don't forget, tonight's the night for InterNetworkers. We're at the
W.B. Yeats Irish Pub in Chapel Hill at 7:00. Uzi's working up some
special features for tonight's gathering.

And I've got the mistletoe! This is your big chance to find out
whether Heather Hesketh and Steven Champeon acquired some skills outside
of Internet technology during their recent work for Nerve.com.

See you all at the Yeats!

Tom Beckett

  • reminder: Tonight!, Thomas Beckett, 12/09/1999