internetworkers - Re: Group description

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Group description
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 14:53:51 -0500

Sherry -

We are a minimally organized group of people who work with the
Internet
in the Triangle area. The primary purpose is to provide a means for
such folks to meet each other, socialize, and perhaps share ideas.
Michael Thomas got the ball rolling a little over a year ago with a
small event in Chapel Hill. We've held several social events on an
irregular basis ever since, and are trying to do them on a more regular
basis in the future.

This list is a relatively recent development, and is intended to
provide an open channel for discussion among the same constituency. It
is unmoderated and not especially limited in subject matter. We've got
63 subscribers as of today. Please spread the word.

Hope this answers some of your questions. Feel free to inquire
further, if you have any other questions.

Tom Beckett