internetworkers - Group description

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Sherry Essig" <sessig AT priorityventures.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Group description
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:23:20 -0500

I seem to have set the wheels in motion for an InternetWorkers web site with my question as to whether one currently exists.  In the meantime,can anyone give me a quick description of the group since I'm brand new to it.  What is the purpose, how large is it currently, how often do you meet and when is the next meeting?  Thanks for any info you can provide.
-------------------
Sherry Essig
Insight Illuminator
Priority Ventures Group
Raleigh, NC
(919) 834-6960
www.priorityventures.com
Extraordinary success is usually the result of deliberate,
persistent actions over time, rather than a hurry-up,
take-action-at-any-cost mentality.
©1999  Written by:   Coach AT philiphumbert.com