internetworkers - Re: Web site?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Web site?
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 17:08:30 -0500

Website? Did someone say web site?

We're a new group, less than a year old, and we haven't gotten to the
web site creation yet. There has been discussion, and we have a home for
it. We just need to actually
put it together.

Any volunteers?

We could make it really simple... Maybe just put some pictures of the
gathering next week... Could we get some volunteers to bring some
digital cameras? Then maybe we could just go from there...