internetworkers - Re: Apres Greenshields

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Apres Greenshields
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:35:42 -0400

The intersection of I-40/54-55 has a number of restaurants, but I am
not familiar with any of them. Locations from Ridgewood SC on Wade
Avenue in Raleigh down I-40 to Hwy 54 exit to Chapel Hill would be
convenient to many people.
I can't think of a good reason to travel to North Raleigh, but I didn't
think there was any reason to go to downtown Raleigh until we went to
Greenshield's.

--
Roger Austin rda AT rti.org (919)541-7476 192 MCB/HLB
Research Triangle Institute, POB 12194, RTP, NC 27709-2194