internetworkers - Greenshields -- It's tonight!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Greenshields -- It's tonight!
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:31:50 -0400

Just a last-minute reminder that the InterNetWorkers are gathering
again tonight, 7:00, at Greenshields in Raleigh. We're in the room in
the back.

Greenshields Brewery & Pub
214 E. Martin Street
City Market/Moore Square
Raleigh
(919) 829-0214

Here's some more specific info about Greensheilds:
http://triangle.citysearch.com/E/V/RDUNC/0002/49/14/

If you haven't already, let me know if you're coming. Thanks! and see
you there.

Tom Beckett