internetworkers - E*Garden is hiring

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT egarden.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: E*Garden is hiring
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:21:00 -0400

Greetings, all --

E*Garden is looking for a few top-notch people to help us become the Internet
portal site for the lawn and garden industry. We're looking for:

* Director -- Associate Relations
* Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper
* Internet and Quality Assurance Assistant (part time)
* Writing Assistant (part time)

More positions will be available in the near future. Check out the details at:

www.egarden.com
www.egarden.com/about/help_wanted.html

Please feel free to pass this note on to any smart, lively people whom you
think might be interested. Or come talk to me at Greensheilds on Thursday!

Cheers, Linda Watson
President, E*Garden

  • E*Garden is hiring, Linda Watson, 10/19/1999