internetworkers - [internetworkers] pattern recognition

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jason at jasonlaughlin.com (Jason Laughlin)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] pattern recognition
  • Date: Fri Feb 14 12:35:12 2003

If you want to try "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" before you buy,
Doctorow has made the entire text freely available for download under a
Creative Commons License.

You can download it off his blog
http://www.craphound.com/down/
(although I seem to be having some trouble connecting to it at the moment).

Jason