ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] Ibiblio Consult followup!

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: aluminums AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] Ibiblio Consult followup!
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:36:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

To follow up Paul's message today. We are looking for a contributor who
would like to run the Ibiblio-Consult program for us. It will be rather
simple - all you will really need to do is look over a list and a wiki.
However, the project might be very rewarding as you get the chance to help
lots of people.

In a nutshell, the Ibiblio Consult program is something we have put
together to utilize our contributors "spare cycles" to help out other
contributors. Please think about joining the list and visiting the wiki -
its a great way to help out fellow Ibiblians (credit Andre Burton for that
term)

The listserv is located:

The wiki is located:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ic/

Please drop me an email if you would like to run the Ibiblio-consult
program, if you'd like to join, or if you just have ideas or suggestions.

Thanks!

Fred

--
Fred Stutzman
Desk: 962-5646

  • [ibiblio-announce] Ibiblio Consult followup!, Fred Stutzman, 10/11/2002