homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 92, Issue 1 Holiday Wishes

  • From: "Roxann Phillips" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 92, Issue 1 Holiday Wishes
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:32:53 -0600

I have to say that this is one list I miss too. Although with me, the effort
of keeping up the rat race long enough to get out of it has worn me down. I
don't participate on many lists anymore, but lurk. After 2013 I'll be back
into the swing of things, thanks to a marvelous combination of choice, luck
and fate. And, I'll be out of the rat race for good, hopefully.

Roxann