homestead - Re: [Homestead] Summer frittata

  • From: Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Summer frittata
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:57:59 -0400

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:36 AM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> We look forward to the first fresh squash each summer so we can have this
> meal. All ingredients except the first three are from our garden or hens.
>
> SUMMER FRITTATA

That sounds delicious!

I had overlooked your post until this moment. Last night we had salad
(mixed greens) with kale, onion & sausage quiche for dinner. The sausage
was not ours, nor the olive oil & org. 7-grain baking mix, but the rest
was. Wish we had more meals that were mostly our own food. ;) But at least
it happens some of the time.

Lisa
--
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,
and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to