homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heat Engine Correction

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heat Engine Correction
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:01:14 -0500

>> But when I
>> posted a picure online with a date, at the cost of instantly becoming
>> public domain, I saw to it that no one else can ever claim this idea as
>> their own, for no cost whatsoever.

Bill, spread your ideas far and wide. You will do far more good for your
happiness than just making money. My article about my chicken moat in The
Mother Earth News is the best thing I have ever done. I wrote a book, so on
Google, my name gets 29,400 hits. But "chicken moat" gets "about 1,180,000
hits." It feels very, very good to know that I have interested, inspired or
helped that many people.

Gene