homestead - Re: [Homestead] Checking out

  • From: Wendy <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Checking out
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 15:14:34 -0800 (PST)

See you on facebook, Bev.  I guess it has been about 15 years.  Wow, hard to
believe.  I'm not what you would call a homesteader by any stretch of the
imagination.  I had plans to give it a shot, which is why I joined this list.

Had a contract to purchace 156 acres in MO, but then hubby derailed our plans
by
cleaning out the bank accounts.  Hubby and I no longer live together, hehe.
So,
I'm here in PA now, on about 1/2 acre.  I garden, can, dry, but spend most of
my
time working at a power plant.  I just never left because I've grown very
fond
of all of you (yes, even the ones I argue with), love to learn and to hear
all
about  your homesteads.

Wendy