homestead - Re: [Homestead] Checking out

  • From: Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Checking out
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:04:53 -0500

See you on facebook, Bev.

I miss the old homestead list as well, and
have always felt as you do know. I'm not a 'homesteader' per se, just
a person who lives in the country who is trying to get by and do a
little more for ourselves with each passing year. Some years we make
progress, others we don't (or may even back slide), but I still feel
that living in the country and trying to do for yourself is the way to go,
now more than ever.

Lisa
sw VA