homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama as Shiva? President as god?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama as Shiva? President as god?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:33:30 EST

You are right on all counts, Lynda. Our country seems to elect flash over
substance and
the minions fell in love with Obama's speaking ability, and the idea that
we would be
breaking barriers by electing him. The fact that he brought the Chicago
"mob" along with
him was the first clue there was trouble ahead. He was absolutely under
qualified, ironically
with even less on the ball that Palin had in that respect, and his people
spent millions bashing
her lack of experience. I would like to think people will learn from this
experience and keep
it in mind when voting in the future, but I doubt it.

Drew

In a message dated 11/23/2010 6:15:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,