homestead - Re: [Homestead] CA missle

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] CA missle
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:07:43 -0800

I don't know why the military is so paranoid. There's no big conspiracy. It is just business as usual. Geez Louise, we've been seeing these things for years and years and years.

Missles leave a single trail. Planes leave multiple trails. As many as
they have engines. The planes that fly out of the airports down there do so
at a long slow incline that is kinda in the shape of a hook, not a nearly
vertical incline. They head slightly north or slightly south out over the
ocean and then either straighten out of do a turn to the north or south.
And, the comtrails from commercials flights don't go up at that angle and
they are usually broken as they travel from moist air to dry air and back
again.

We've had these reports before and years later we always find out that the
military is testing some new whatever from one of the subs parked out there
doing manuvers. Same with the SF Bay Area. It is the same with the drones.
They swore up and down that the drones were only being tested out in the
desert. NOT! One of the local guys that has a spiffy little private jet
took off at about the time we usually see them up here and got up close and
personal and some pictures. Then the military admitted what they were doing
out of the Sac area. After all, there aren't that many people up here so if
one of them went down it wouldn't be that big a problem. And that's a
quote!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "EarthNSky" <erthnsky AT gmail.com>

Well, there is a blogger in LA who took video 24 hours later of what looks
identical to the 'missile' and from the time and direction and such has
identified the 'missile' as US Airways Flight 808.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/10/blogger-solved-california-missile-mystery/print

As an aside, as I was driving home the other day, I saw a plane glint the
sun and I would have sworn it was on fire...looked just like a fireball if
you have the right perspective.

I'm all for conspiracy theories, but has anyone refuted Bahneman's theory
and video?

In this day and age, when pilots get nut jobs to board their own aircraft
and a UPS package downs aircraft seemingly at will, don'tcha think an ICBM
launch 35 miles from LAX would stop traffic? It would have been on their
radar IF it were a missile. If Bahneman is correct, it was on the LAX
radar, as normal, transponder identified as Flight 808.

On the other hand, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and the
Navy says it might shoot a duck, then it is probably a duck..<g>

Can anyone believe anything they see or read ANYWHERE?

Bev