homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm baaaack!

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm baaaack!
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:17:39 -0500

Tim Oppenheim wrote:
Don,

Sorry to hear of all the troubles, but looks like your in better shape now. Umm, you failed to mention that you did all that during one of the hottest summers in recent memory.
It was hot but there was no rain on the way across. It is even hotter today, the heat index is 114.
Anyway this bodes well for you if you get all the problems out on the front
end...it's smooth sailing from there.
It is just a matter of getting it all done and I am working on it. Today is the day to fix things inside, install a new stove and dishwasher, and a cabinet in the small bathroom. So far I have had to make only one 22 mile round trip to the home center.

--
Don Bowen KI6DIU