homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm baaaack!

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm baaaack!
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:01:48 -0700

At 7/14/2010 04:34 PM,Don Bowen wrote:
After a four week absence I finally have high speed Internet again. It has been an eventful four weeks, I moved from Southern California to a home in the Missouri Ozarks.

It has been a month of get up in the morning and start working, continue until I can no longer move, take a nap, go agaon until collapse time, sleep and do it all over again

Hello Don,
I'm glad you made it this far and are still alive <g>! Moving sucks and an engine fire is just is icing on the cake, I'm glad that the fire was not worse.
Like Rob said, now the adventure begins!
Good luck Don,

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA