homestead - Re: [Homestead] Doomed to Repeat

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Doomed to Repeat
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:20:50 -0400

I do remember a bit of this, now that you mention it. At the time, I
wondered why in the world Reagan would support this, but that was about as
far as my attention went at the time ( I was working in graduating from
college in three years, with a double major).

Once you gave any amnesty, a precedent was formed. I get it now.

Thanks.

Ray

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.