homestead - [Homestead] Who started the 912 revolution?

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Who started the 912 revolution?
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

http://realityreport.blip.tv/file/2620992/

It wasn't Glenn Beck.

I happen to agree with the guy in the video on who really started it.

Not sure how long this video is, as I'm still watching it, not even sure what
all is on the video.

From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:40:52 -0800
Subject: Re: [Homestead] set-up

I don't listen to Rush. He's a phoney. He isn't a conservative. He uses
that "personna" to make money. Therefore, everything that comes out of his
mouth, IMNSHO, is suspect.

Now, I do understand why some folks listen to him. He takes a whole bunch
of facts and spins them to suit whatever his current ideology is. Just like
the link you sent. Facts from start to finish. Then stir in a slant and
away he goes. If questioned, people can go look up the facts and say "see,
all he's doing is telling the truth."

Sure it was said sarcastically but it was all based in facts. Was it ugly?
Sure, because he twisted it around and added in the sarcasm. But, so are
the facts. What happened to the kid was pretty damn ugly as was how the
other kids egged on the aggressors. I kinda think the way Teflon talked
about his grandmother verged on the ugly side too.

But, then again, I guess the same mind set (our guy, right or wrong, we
idolize him, don't question him, blah, blah, blah) is what got Teflon
elected. AND the same little bits and pieces of facts spun like crazy and
the same MO.

You're not going to stop the ugly OR racism until the rules cut both ways.
If two white kids beat up a black kid on the bus and the white kids were
egging them on, shit would hit the fan and Sharpton and Jackson would be all
over the news and those white kids would get their arses in a mighty big
sling. You'd have Sharpton and Jackson on the news EVERY single night for a
week or more screaming racism.

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.