homestead - Re: [Homestead] ? For Bev

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ? For Bev
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:23:07 -0800

http://www.ars-grin.gov/npgs/acc/acc_queries.html

Lynda
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.

Yeah, finally, I was just now able to connect after 56 hour with no
phone or internet!! Yippee!
Yeah, people forget that Georgia is the largest state east of the
Mississippi.
Byron is south of Macon, and they often have a big goat show down
there..the Goat-A-Rama...LOL..
And yeah, I know there is a SE fruit and nut research lab there. I
spoke to a pecan expert there before I bought my pecan trees(which in
it's second year now has one nut on it!!

Sorry, but that is a bit far for me to drive to get that for you.
How in the world did you find out about that?

Bev

Lynda wrote:
Oops, way too far! There are free rizomes for several types of bamboo
(timber types) that are available at some research farm or some such
thing
that's located there. (O.K., I went and looked it up. The Southeastern
Fruit and Nut Tree Research Laboratory)

Only problem is one has to go and dig them. Obviously, driving there is
far
out of the question for me.

Oh, well, I'll survive. I'll just have to keep saving until I can afford
buy the blooming things <g>

Lynda
All politicians should be limited to two terms: one in office, one in
jail.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Beverley Niklasson" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

4 hours or so, why?
Bev, who is checking mail on my friends' toughbook...no phone at my
house-could be 5 days b4 it's fixed.

All politicians should be limited to two terms: one in office, one in
jail.

09/06/09 05:51:00

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed