homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pain free Genetics

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pain free Genetics
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 20:38:24 -0800

Playing god? Noooo, more like playing mass shrink so that more sheople can be anesticised to reality. "Don't worry about the factory farms, animals don't feel pain anymore." I suppose that would make it o.k. for the young Dahmer to kill small animals. I mean, they don't feel pain, sooooo . . .

I'd file this one under SICK!

Lynda
All politicians should be limited to two terms: one in office, one in jail.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20327243.400-painfree-animals-could-take-suffering-out-of-farming.html

More playing God...
--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed