homestead - Re: [Homestead] And ye shall be HEALED! the magic of elderberries

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And ye shall be HEALED! the magic of elderberries
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:55:20 -0400

If the refrigerator is empty, I crave food and think of nothing else.
If the refrigerator is full, I'm not even hungry to eat.
It is the same with medicine.
This is a nasty, nasty virus. I haven't been that disposed in years. Hope everyone stays well. Make your elixirs now.

Bev

roxann wrote:
Bev,

Glad your friend reminded you of the elixer. I, too, always forget to
take my own meds when I am sick. And elderberry is one I have all
around and keep elixers of at hand always. Still, I forget and
usually just weather out the illness before remembering myself. We
who are always helping others must begin to start helping ourselves,
too.

Sure hope we don't get that bug around here, although there's been a
lot of people missing work at the Tyson factory where my son works
because of a stomach flu.

Roxann, NW AR http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from
the homestead)