homestead - Re: [Homestead] Toilet paper...was Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: Gil White <gil.white AT xplornet.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Toilet paper...was Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:22:54 +0000 (GMT)

That's gotten a little harder since Sear's no longer sends out a catalogue to
everyone and the leaves tend to fall off the trees here in the fall. Though I
probably could get by without the CD's and DVD boxsets from my Amazon wish
list.

Though in case of hyperinflation we could always use the wheelbarrels of
dollars we get for each turnip or potato we sell.

Gil (insert very large :-) )

From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

LOL I can see the headline now,,,, Man killed by robber over
> roll of toilet >paper.

Where's Gene Gerue...he don't need no stinkin' toilet paper...there are a
lot of things we don't really need if we think outside the box of our
cultural conditioning.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA