homestead - [Homestead] list problems?

  • From: Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] list problems?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:22:43 -0400

Anyone else having list issues?

I rec'd three messages between 7:33 & 7:34 that said I'm being unsubbed.

I mean, come on, I guess I can take a hint. I know I don't contribute much
of substance, but this is kind of drastic don't you think? I just always
thought I'd unsub on my own terms. :)

Thanks.

Back to transplanting seedlings/small plants into the garden.... hubby
still hard at work on the deer-proof fence and making steady progress (the
worst or 'attack' side has been taken care of! wahooooo!).

lkvp
sw VA