homestead - Re: [Homestead] Grape leaves

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Grape leaves
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:40:57 -0800

I use mine in pickles. Makes them crisp.

Lynda
Members of Congress should be compelled to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.

http://www.ellenskitchen.com/recipebox/dolmas.html

Thought I would post this here as a reminder to collect and store
leaves, if that is your thing. I've never preserved leaves, but I
intend to do it this year-tis the season. There are some nice recipes
and sauces at the bottom of the page.