homestead - Re: [Homestead] Monday "C"

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Monday "C"
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 00:41:21 -0400

Sage Austin | Eureka! Design wrote:
Yeah, I'm having a week like that too, Lynda. Found out today I have dislocated a rib and rotated my humerus doing who knows what around here in the last couple weeks. You'd think I'd have noticed sooner but when you live with constant pain you kind of block it out.

That hurts, doesn't it? I feel that pain quite often. Sorry for your pain. It sounds like you impacted something...with all the construction you guys are doing...

Bev

--
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

--Cicero, 55 BC
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/