homestead - Re: [Homestead] horse drawn buggy

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] horse drawn buggy
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 23:13:56 -0800

In decent condition that could be refurbished they sell for $500-$1500. Redone, they sell for $3,000 and up.

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>

Thanks for the information. I am in Half Moon Bay on a very poor connection
so cannot look up the links. I will be in Sunnyvale on Monday with a very
good connection. I am still trying to come up with a value.