homestead - Re: [Homestead] Recession map

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Recession map
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:13:31 -0400

They'll just keep changing how they measure unemployment so it never gets that high. That means we'll never have a depression, right? I still like the line: "A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when you lose yours." Lots and lots of us jobless up here in the frozen north that aren't even included in the official numbers.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>