homestead - Re: [Homestead] Read bad news, or, garden more

  • From: outwest4us AT yahoo.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Read bad news, or, garden more
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:30:53 +0000

I sooooo agree with this!

I literally cannot watch too much news or I start having anxiety
problems...the whole hyperventilating/cant breath or think thing. Its awful
and has been like that for about 12 its now.

I also deeply believe in homesteading and leading by example....I do believe
I read that the numbers of people starting to garden, due to recession, has
increased significantly.

Rene