homestead - [Homestead] road trip

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] road trip
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:11:28 +0000

Time for another business trip. I'm leaving this morning for PA, WV, and TN.
Lynn, I know you live in PA, but not sure how far from York you are. But if
you're anywhere along the PA turnpike, I have a little free time on Sunday
before I have to head out for WV. For the most part the trip is very
structured, but I'll also have a little free time in TN. And every day I get
to stop for lunch, at least, whereever I am.

I'll check emails nightly and keep up with what ya'll are doing around the
homesteads. It stinks to be missing out on the best week we've had here
lately for planting things like onions and potatoes, though.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)