homestead - Re: [Homestead] More RFID making more mainstream news

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More RFID making more mainstream news
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 07:42:11 -0800 (PST)

Leslie, I don't know how well that would work. The cops want to see your ID,
and the new computers can scan it to match your tag number. They will often
ask to see the ID of the passengersa, now-a-days, also.

I don't understand why people aren't more activist about these type issues,
either.

Maybe they don't see how bad it is already or that it is becoming
exponentionally more intrusive.

Bin Loden really did have a big v ictory
with those d*mn plane crashes. He gave the gov't the excuse they had been
looking for to implement all of this crap.