homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thanks for the music, James.

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thanks for the music, James.
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:24:47 -0500

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:29 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Yeah, I had the "Moon in the 7th House" for a whole day, but today, I've
> been 'Hair' free.<g>

The hardest part is the instrumental, du-duh-duh-duh-duh-da-da I'm not
even sure it's the right song I have in my head, but don't dare listen
to it or it may never go away. At least it brings back sweet memories.

> I've found the best way to get a song out of your head is to replace it
> with something else... Try singing something silly, like, "Flintstones,
> meet the Flintstones...<g>" or "Green Acres is the place to be, Faaarrm
> living is the life for me"<g>...I find the latter really fun when I am
> shoveling.

Hmmm. Zsa Zsa. Or Barney and Betty, Fred and Wilma. Sitting in front
of the TV watching reruns......

Rob - Va