homestead - Re: [Homestead] was british- now Bev's realization

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was british- now Bev's realization
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:29:38 -0800 (PST)

I understand, now, Roxanne. What you wrote makes perfect sense. I'm really
not so different in my outlook; I have had to do things that I wish were not
necessary; but I have never acted in a dishonorable manner.

My attitude is not as pleasant and positive as yours; but I'm still working
on that. Thanks again ................