homestead - Re: [Homestead] was british- now Bev's realization

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was british- now Bev's realization
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:08:05 +0000

Lynn, my philosophy is similar to that also. Many of my friends say I live in
a bubble because I let so very little of outside antics interfere with my
happiness inside my bubble. I learned long ago that the only person in
control of my approach to life is me. That doesn't mean I can control
everything, just that I can control my attitude toward anything that comes my
way, which influences how I perceive the situation. Things that irritate me
or make me mad have to be dealt with and if I can't do anything to change or
improve the situation, I just make the best of a bad situation and carry on.
My universe is mostly friendly, too.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)