homestead - Re: [Homestead] Another one bites the dust

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Another one bites the dust
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:44:59 EST

Yeah, this is just getting worse. I guess if you don't intend to pay taxes
there is no harm in voting to raise them on those of us dumb enough TO pay
them. I see today, Daschle is up to about 240,000.00 owed now. He made
83,000.00 PER MONTH as a "consultant/lobbyist" and although his accountant
pointed
out the error to him declared he only worked 11 months and kept the 83000.00
from month 12 tax free. He also declared donations to charity in the 6
figure
range but forgot to send them the money. I would not be surprised to see
Bernie Madoff the next nominee.

Drew

In a message dated 2/3/2009 11:21:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,