homestead - Re: [Homestead] Going back to school

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Going back to school
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:46:23 -0700

On Jan 28, 2009, at 2:43 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

Hi homestead friends,

I just completed my online application and sent it in along with an essay
written yesterday. I did it! I'm nervous about the commitment. I'm going
back to school to finish my BA in Nutrition at Clayton College. . . . It feels right to begin now. I'm very interested in nutrition and natural health and read related books for fun. It's a growing field and I can do something with it down the road.

Good for you, Lisa! It is indeed a growing field and since you have been growing in your own field you have a useful perspective on premium food and diets.

Good choice, I think.

Gene GeRue
www.RURALIZE.com