homestead - Re: [Homestead] SE U.S. wild turtle problems?

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SE U.S. wild turtle problems?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 03:38:26 -0800 (PST)

Sandy; that is wonderful. My backyard (and side) is completely walled in --
you know the phoenix block wall fence deal. Do you have a link to where I
could find a phone number to do such a thing? It would have to be a turtle
who could pull himself into the shell enough to survive the dog, if I were to
allow it access to the entire yard. otherwise, I could fence a small area, I
suppose. Anyway, that is great what you are doing..........