homestead - Re: [Homestead] might be interested a bit more in the specifics of your experience in farming, husbandry, homesteading, etc.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] might be interested a bit more in the specifics of your experience in farming, husbandry, homesteading, etc.
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 09:30:27 -0800

Ivy, to get funding from any outside sources, you will need to have someone onboard who is knowledgeable in the the areas you talk about. You also need someone on the grounds who is knowledgeable in animal husbandry and sustainable gardening.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ivy Bickl" <ivyb AT wanderersend.org>

I currently have no experience in these topics. That's why I was coming to this list to try to get more specifics on how I would go about getting started.
Thanks,

Ivy Bickl~Founder

Wanderer's End Farm~ W.E. Sanctuary~helping us to help others......

Check out our fundraiser products! ~Help us get our 501!