homestead - Re: [Homestead] Natural insect repellents

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Natural insect repellents
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:54:18 -0800 (PST)

Infants have also eaten lead chips for years. before Roe, Pennyroyal was
used for self-induced abortion. I'm no expert like Roxanne or sage, but the
fact that folk remedies were used (maybe within unrecognized cognitive or
other deleterious side affects) has no bearing on whether it is , today, a
good idea. doctors didn't wash their hands bewtween surgical procedures on
patients for centuries, either. That doesn't mean it is smart practice