homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cordless tools

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cordless tools
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:44:25 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Don. I saw an assortment of 'nine' 18volt power tools by Hitachi,
last pm, at an excellent per tool price. I don't really know which name
brands in power tools are the best. So, I appreciate the recoommnendation of
Milwaukee by you, and Van Dell. Have fun with your family and , again,
thanks ................bobford