homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fw: Atlas Shrugged - Fiction to fact in 52 years

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fw: Atlas Shrugged - Fiction to fact in 52 years
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:51:02 -0800 (PST)

Geez,,,,,,,,, yet another story to add to the how government screws up
everything list........

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:57:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Glasses from India

Why not?=A0 You're the consumer :-)=A0 Does it make financial sense?
=A0
I get my glasses in Mexico, but I go there in person, so I can try on the f=
rames.=A0They make them while I wait.=A0 Plus it makes financial sense.....=
=A0 Last trip 2 pair of glasses + best eye exam I ever had $120.=A0 That wa=
s about 3 years ago.=A0 (nothing fancy in the lenses, just bi-focals, clear=
lenses, and inexpensive frames that have held up all this time).
=A0
Do you have frames already and just want to replace the lens?=A0 Or need fr=
ames also?
=A0