homestead - Re: [Homestead] Turmeric

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Turmeric
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:21:45 -0500

Bev,
Will read what you sent, but will be working on Tuesday and Wednesday so will
probably not reply before Thursday. Drugs are not an option for me, another
long story, so will do the research.
One illustration, when I owned and operated a Bed and Breakfast I sometimes
had to stay up till one or two am in order to get things ready for Breakfast.
My way to do that was to drink a glass of wine around 8 pm and I was wide
awake untill about 3 am, most folks drink a glass of wine to relax!
Thanks,
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6