homestead - Re: [Homestead] Random thoughts ( & tools ?)

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Random thoughts ( & tools ?)
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:56:09 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Van Dell, Did you get them online or at a store? Were they a package
price deal? I'll see if I can look up both brands on Amazon and ebay stores.

Just to make sure -- If you had to do it again , you would go with 18 volt
with one of the two brands you mentioned and whatever batteries and rechrager
that comes with those brands?