homestead - Re: [Homestead] Speaking of Swayze

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Speaking of Swayze
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 21:49:11 -0500

I haven't seen One Last Dance....I need to find that, I guess. I totally forgot about Wong Foo...too funny..he was great in that!
I hope he can pull off a miracle and continue to make entertaining movies.

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
One Last Dance. Yes, he and De La Pena were excellent. I don't think
Niemi was a good choice, at least dancer wise.

Exactly. De LaPena made the movie but Niemi was not a convincing dancer, even the dramatic role wasn't convincing until they included the child. She pulled off the stressed mother thing pretty well.

Yes, 'ONE Last Dance' was the title. Best effort for Swayze and perhaps second best was 'To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything'.
January is movie season for us.

James