homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading and beyond ... was Corn Fed

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading and beyond ... was Corn Fed
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 02:56:48 -0800 (PST)

Lynda, you might consider scanning in the journals for your family and for
research. These type journals have been used for years to better tell the
real history rather than the guesswork that used to be used. It has been
common prectice for graduate students or other reaseachers to run ads asking
to borrow from book sellers or collectors this type of material. Usually,
xerox copies were made and sent. You will see attribution from these type
journals in Univesrity press publications.