homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading on the beach?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading on the beach?
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 00:58:23 -0800

Hello Cathy,
After your post I did lookup to see where you were talking about but other than take care of that curiosity there was not much I could do. Being near the ocean (or the Gulf) is almost always a big plus in my book and with that climate year round growing (or grazing) is a real possibility but I have zero real knowledge of Florida.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
western WA state